Rubix Life Sciences achieves a new funding milestone for StarSense, a virtual clinical trial environment platform targeted towards minority patient inclusion.
Culturally-Centric Life Science
Company Bridging Science, Technology,
And Research to
Create Products For
Effective And Inclusive Outcomes
To truly close the gap of health inequities in therapeutic outcomes, we’re creating and utilizing platforms that propel us to become proactive in our therapeutic quest for science and discovery to treat every patient.
The tech that we’re powered by.
Virtual Clinical Trials
A system in which the patient can participate in clinical research within given approved health conditions from their couch.
Using designed therapies to focus on their overall increased outcomes for better care.
Scope of Services
With tools at our disposal, we’re supporting and delivering services for life science companies to overcome their challenges.
- Retrometabolistic Drug Design
- Fragment-based Drug Discovery
- Predictive Pre-clinical viability
- High-throughput screening
- Medicinal Chemistry diversity targeting
- Pharmacometrics and Simulations
- Predictive Structural Elucidation
- Reverse Post-Mortem Engineering
- Etiological Effective Design
- Pre-clinical development support
- Laboratory work
- Clinical Site Targeting
- Clinical Site Commissioning
- Targeted Patient Recruitment
- Clinical Trial Safety
- Patient Education & Engagement
- Siteless Trial Servicing and Logistics
- Whole Clinical Trial Phase Support
Regulatory & Quality
- Medical Device
- Drug-Device Combination Products
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Software & Digital Health
- Disease Prevalence Factors
- Disease Causation
- Virological Intelligence
- Environmental to Human linkage factors
- And more…
Working in regions across the globe, we’ve come to understand specific disease disciplines very well and work hard to support a growing number of organizations on the viability of effective research outcomes.
Ultra Rare Disease
Neglected, Unknown, and Environmental Diseases
Recently our Founder and CEO, Reginald Swift, sat down with the team at Pharma Tech Outlook magazine to discuss the changes happening with the pharma industry and how digital health, particularly virtual clinical trials are mobilizing access of pipeline therapeutics...
Learn more about our own works below
To impact patient’s lives, we strongly believe in the discipline of innovation. That’s why we’re also focused on creating the products we’d like to see in the world.
Combination product for the regeneration of tissues and bone for orthopedic necrosis.
Combination therapeutic targeting DIPG
Regenerative materials for various uses medically.
Predictive pharmacogenomic indexing tool to stratify therapeutic benefits and expected therapeutic outcomes based on indicator conditions.