Rubix LS announces today that it’s launching their therapeutics division.
Culturally-Centric Life Science
Company Bridging Science, Technology,
And Research to
Create Products For
Effective And Inclusive Outcomes
To truly close the gap of health inequities in therapeutic outcomes, we’re creating and utilizing platforms that propel us to become proactive in our therapeutic quest for science and discovery to treat every patient.
The tech that we’re powered by.
Virtual Clinical Trials
A system in which the patient can participate in clinical research within given approved health conditions from their couch.
Using designed therapies to focus on their overall increased outcomes for better care.
Scope of Services
With tools at our disposal, we’re supporting and delivering services for life science companies to overcome their challenges.
- Drug Development Strategies (i.e Fast Track, Breakthrough and etc)
- Medical Device Development Strategies
- Technology Transfer
- Formulation Development
- ADME & DMPK
- Process Scale-Up
- Process Validation
- Design V&V
- Particle Engineering
- Reverse Post-Mortem Engineering
- Etiological Effective Design
- Pre-clinical development support
- Laboratory work
- Clinical Site Targeting
- Clinical Site Commissioning
- Targeted Patient Recruitment
- Clinical Trial Safety
- Patient Education & Engagement
- Siteless Trial Servicing and Logistics
- Whole Clinical Trial Phase Support
Regulatory & Quality
- Medical Device
- Drug-Device Combination Products
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Software & Digital Health
- Disease Prevalence Factors
- Disease Causation
- Virological Intelligence
- Environmental to Human linkage factors
- And more…
Working in regions across the globe, we’ve come to understand specific disease disciplines very well and work hard to support a growing number of organizations on the viability of effective research outcomes.
Ultra Rare Disease
Neglected, Unknown, and Environmental Diseases
Latest News & Articles
Rubix LS secures seed funding for $1.25M