Federal, state and local agencies are faced with similar innovation challenges: comprehensive scope, but often limited budget and resources. Being mission-ready isn't just a operational readiness chart, it's the very actions that we undertake ourselves in order to translate the latest advances in engineering for direct integration supporting mandates and requirements across all levels of innovation.
Rubix LS has developed strong relationships within agencies look toward us for assisting in innovation. Our technologies and our capabilities are what matter to us as it strengthens the need for our internal subject matter experts to continue to expand the innovation skill set. However, as an added bonus we represent the following designations as a business.
- Research & Development in Biotechnology 541714 - Primary
- Research & Development in Life Sciences (except Biotechnology) 541715 - Secondary
- Research & Development in Nanotechnology 541713 - Tertiary
- Research and Development in the Social Sciences and Humanities 541720
- Engineering Services 541330
- General Management Consulting 541611
- Environmental Consulting 541620
- Other Scientific & Technical Consulting 541690
- All Other Professional, Scientific & Technical 541990
Partner with us today on solicitations and opportunities not limited toward; SBIR/STTR, GSA, 8(a), VETS II, IDIQ and other contract vehicles.